Monday, March 5, 2012

One week...

I have been off of Yaz for one week now. About 12pm each day, I start to get this pain in between my eyes that feels like a small child is hitting me with a wrench. Within the next hour that wrench turns into a saw. The headache stays for most of the day and nothing helps. I've done a lot of research about women who are coming off of Yaz and they say that the headaches are the worst.

I know that I need to get more sleep right now, but that just isn't possible. So, some of the headache might be caused by needing more rest.

I am convinced that the office I work in is slowly killing me. I didn't notice the headache as much on the weekend when I was home. Maybe there is mold? I don't plan on staying here forever though, so hopefully I will find a different job soon.

I'm doing good with a lower sugar diet. My first step to lowering the amount of sugar I eat was what I eat during the day at work. I have realized that I use food as a way to medicate myself. I would literally sit at my desk and eat all day. Since I am not a large person, it never really became clear to me until all of this recent self-study. So I come in the morning and eat oatmeal and then I don't eat again until lunch.

Hoping that these headaches calm down soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment